Friday, February 26, 2010

Anyone know where the house built around a central pool featured in Wallpaper a few years ago is located?

A few years ago Wallpaper magazine ran a feature of a house built by a couple in Northern Europe that was designed around a central indoor pool. The house was basically a box with loads of sliding Japanese screens. You could actually swim from the bedroom to the kitchen. It was amazing. I believe the couple that built it was Finnish and Japanese in ancestry.





It was an spectacular, beautiful concept for a house. Does anyone know the name of this house, it's location, where I could find it on-line, or anything like that?Anyone know where the house built around a central pool featured in Wallpaper a few years ago is located?
no but if you find it,please send me a note to my ';contact me'; button on the website below....I would love to see online photos its a brilliant,artistic yet functional design!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment