Friday, February 26, 2010

What would you say is the best Freshmen Housing building at Temple University?

Need to pick a choice for housing and need opinions!What would you say is the best Freshmen Housing building at Temple University?
Hey, I can't really say from personal experience yet.. I'm about to apply for housing at Temple too, and I was thinking either 1300 or the 1940. 1940 is right on Liacouras Walk and seems pretty safe. I will visit the campus on Wednesday :) and decide which one I will like.


GOOD LUCK!





http://www.temple.edu/studentaffairs/hou鈥?/a>What would you say is the best Freshmen Housing building at Temple University?
I reviewed some today on the website. I like 1300 and might pick that one. Id schedule a visit though (yet I have to do as well) Good luck to us both :p
Probably the chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment