Friday, February 26, 2010

How much would it cost to get a house built in Indianapoils, In?

I wanna move by my friend (whos moving soon... she's getting a house built 2)! I wanna move with my mommy 2!





We probaly would agree on:


4 bedrooms


2 1/2 baths


*Basment


2 story house


Walk in closets


Dining room


Game room


Living Room


Kitchen


And some other stuff but I can't think right now!!!How much would it cost to get a house built in Indianapoils, In?
This website gives pretty acurate estimates:


http://www.building-cost.net/





You put in all the information through the calculator and it will give an estimate for different regions.


At least, it was accurate for the area I live in!How much would it cost to get a house built in Indianapoils, In?
they r figured by the sq ft.....ur looking at about $130.00 per sq ft.....





lic. gen. contractor

No comments:

Post a Comment