Friday, February 26, 2010

I would like to know what year was my house built?it was moved to its current location?

it has very large windows the doors have little windows over them also the ceilings are 12ft.high anyone know what year this


was the style?I would like to know what year was my house built?it was moved to its current location?
You can go to your local court house and they can give you the records of when it was built and when it was moved, etc.


Sounds very pretty with 12 ft. ceilings.I would like to know what year was my house built?it was moved to its current location?
I don't know which country you are in. If t's the UK, and the doors are panelled, and the windows are large and open by pulling them up, and the ceilings are 12ft high, then it might be from around the turn of the 20th century. Why was it moved? That doesn't sound so likely for a building of that period
Sometimes you can lift the toilet lid to see a stamped date.

No comments:

Post a Comment