Saturday, February 27, 2010

What does a house build of?

what are the main parts a house consists of.What does a house build of?
Depends on what type of house your building lol.. But generally you have the foundation usually made of concrete.. some still use stones. You have wood 2x4's and such or larger for the structure, you have trusses(parts of the roof). You have electrical wires, plumbing, drywall or something else, insulation, shingles, Siding.. that could be anything, windows, doors, flooring. Well that's all I can think of. I can tell you the process as well since I've helped build a habitat house.What does a house build of?
My home is made of adobe, cinder blocks, and cement. There is some wood and that is about it. My walls are about a foot thick and I love my house. My husband was born in this house over 60 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment