Friday, February 26, 2010

I am looking for a house built on a sweedish design from glass and steel. Anyone know where to start looking?

I need min 4 bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms and I want it to be as environmentaly friendly as possI am looking for a house built on a sweedish design from glass and steel. Anyone know where to start looking?
Sweeden.I am looking for a house built on a sweedish design from glass and steel. Anyone know where to start looking?
Sweden might be a place to start. I understand many of theirs are built on a swedish design.
spell it right for a start or you wont find a bloody thing!
Not strictly Swedish, and timber framed also. But these houses are fantastic. You can also design your own home within the guidelines of Huf.


I have worked on these house's and they really are perfect. Built to the millimetre!
Contact a reputable architect
Steel and glass lose a lot of heat, so not very environmentally friendly. A grand design is to build into a hillside, an artificial one if needed, as the temperature stays stable over the bulk of the year.





I envy your freedom of expression, hope you do something bold!
I watched a tv program some time ago called Grand designs. The guy on the show got his home from a company in Germany similar in spec. to your needs.They actually came over to the UK and assembled most of it .

No comments:

Post a Comment