Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the name of an old TV movie that was about a family with a house built on an indian burial ground.?

There was a mother and father and older daughter who had a young daughter of her own and is pregnant. The piece of the movie I remember the best is when the older mother is cleaning the bathroom and she keeps wiping blood off the counter and the realizes that it is dripping from the ceiling.What is the name of an old TV movie that was about a family with a house built on an indian burial ground.?
I'm not sure what the movie that you are looking for is called but I can tell you that it is NOT Pet Cemetery!


Pet Cemetery was built BY an indian burial ground, but there is no daughter, in it that was a mother, or an expected mother.


I don't even think that Poltergeist is correct either because that was about a family and the little girl was the one that was being messed with and she was a little girl, no older daughter.


Sorry I couldn't be of more use to you, but I don't want you to waist your time and money if you go to rent these movies to find out that neither one was what you were looking for.What is the name of an old TV movie that was about a family with a house built on an indian burial ground.?
Poltergeist
pet cemetary?? im pretty sure.
I am going to say ';Poltergiest';. I think thats how you spell it.
Pet Sematary. It's spelled like a kid would spell it. It's a Steven King movie/book.
family guy lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment