Sunday, February 28, 2010

Have you ever watched a house, building, etc...burn to the ground?

I watched a car shop burn to the ground when I was 6...it was neat back thenHave you ever watched a house, building, etc...burn to the ground?
yes. my own. 2 days before Christmas. i lost everything, but the thing that really broke my heart, of all my possessions and memories that were lost i most mourned a kitten who perished within.Have you ever watched a house, building, etc...burn to the ground?
thank YOU, Bistro. you often ask such interesting questions!

Report Abuse



I wish. It would give me time to think how thankful I am for everything. And it would give me a better outlook on things.
yes and it was glorious.
I watch as the old Edgewater Gulf Hotel was demolished %26amp; then set on fire till the only thing left was ashes %26amp; rubble, which they hauled away in a bunch of county dump trucks.
Yes. My friend started an electrical fire by vaccuming up hot ashes and he called me to come watch his house burn to the ground. The firefighters tried their best, but he lost everything.
Yeah, a few years ago there was a house on fire a few blocks away and I was driving home when I saw it and I pulled over and watched it, I don't know why it was like I was hypnotized, the firefighters tried to save it but it was too far gone....
Yep all 16 of my brothers and sisters and I were in one that caught fire at 7a.m. on a Saturday morning in January near Chicago. All we had left was our jammies. We even lost our cat and dog. We all made it out darn it was cold that morning. My mom dropped a cigarette.
Yes it was a big two story house that caught on fire..it was sad to watch though cause it was someones home.
yes I have. My dad owned an apartment building and the lady that was living in apartment 5 couldn't pay her rent so she burned it down. It was right next to my dad's house so my dad's house caught fire too and burned half of it. That was a sad sight to see everything my dad work for go down in flames
Yes, when I was 16, my date's house. He picked me up and we were driving down the street and past his house and it was on fire. It was horrific. Everyone was out, except for one of their dogs, he tried to save her but could not. We stood and watched it burn until the only thing standing in the end was the chimney, fireplace and foundation. So sad.
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment